Loews YouFirst Pick a Perk

Discussion in 'Other Hotel Programs' started by DealHound, Mar 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. DealHound
    Original Member

DealHound Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't think I've ever stayed at a Loews, but I just got an email about their YouFirst Rewards program. This sounds like a nice opportunity to get acquainted with their program:

Join our YouFirst Rewards Program now and treat yourself to a vacation at Loews Hotels with one additional perk of your choice when you stay between now and April 30th. From a $25 food & beverage credit to free internet or an in-room movie, the perk you pick will help create the perfect getaway.
    Choose from:
    • $25 Food & Beverage Credit
    • Kids Eat Free
    • Free Internet
    • $25 Parking Credit
    • Free Movie
    • Pet Fee Waived

flyingdawg likes this.
  2. hhoope01
    Original Member

hhoope01 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Loews has a decent program if you are looking for elite recognition. Their benefits for the top level elites are very good including $100 F&B credit per stay, suite upgrades at time of reservation (not check-in), free I-net and more.

Unfortunately, the program has two big "issues". First, there just aren't a lot of Loews around. If you think Hyatt has lmited coverage, Loews makes Hyatt look like Sabwafare. Second, while you can get some AmEx points, the Loews program itself is not a "points" program and thus you don't really get much more than elite status (but they do elite status pretty well.)

3. dc_traveler
    Original Member

dc_traveler Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone know if you are able to pick the perk when the reservation is made? I made a reservation online using the Loews web site and wasn't given the choice (so I just added it to the comments in the reservation).