Loews Atlanta

Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by funtrainsf, Dec 4, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. funtrainsf

funtrainsf Silver Member

Status Points:
    So I've booked myself into the Loews Atlanta (in midtown) for a couple of nights next week. I go to Atlanta 2-3 times a year and usually stay at the Four Seasons. Both hotels are close to my office. I decided to try the Loews since it looks nice and am curious as to the product.

It's the end of the year. I've reached Elite level at my desired locations and for a couple of nights, any points from one of my hotel loyalty preferences isn't much. So it's a good time to try something different in my opinion.

Has anyone stayed at this property, or more generally a Loews product? Not much found with a Loews search around here.

uggboy likes this.
  2. Jett Rink
    Original Member

Jett Rink Silver Member

Status Points:
    funtrainsf, have you looked at reviews of the property? It would be a start in the right direction.

uggboy likes this.
  3. funtrainsf

funtrainsf Silver Member

Status Points:
    Of course I did. TripAdvisor has a bunch of positive reviews. I take TripAdvisor with a grain of salt though. I was looking for the opinion(s) of maybe more seasoned travelers.

uggboy likes this.
  4. Jett Rink
    Original Member

Jett Rink Silver Member

Status Points:
    You didn't mention it in the OP. :confused:

It's a fine hotel. You'll walk into a stylish new atmosphere where contemporary Southern style meets classic luxury.

funtrainsf likes this.
  5. sellthesedownfalls

sellthesedownfalls Silver Member

Status Points:
    I stayed there in March for a conference and found it really nice! But I don't normally stay at Four Seasons, so, there's that. :p

funtrainsf likes this.
  6. funtrainsf

funtrainsf Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sorry about that. Should have clarified. Thank you for your comment regarding the hotel. :)

Jett Rink likes this.
  7. RichardInSF
    Original Member

RichardInSF Silver Member

Status Points:
    Haven't stayed at this Loew's but have stayed at a few others, none of those were luxury hotels. It's not a luxury level chain.

8. LuizzeOliveira

LuizzeOliveira Silver Member

Status Points:
    Loews Atlanta is a luxury 5 star hotel that has 6 types of rooms with all modern services and facilities including Wi-Fi, safety box, smoking area etc. Hotel also provides Fitness center, health club, wedding services, Spa facilities and all other what visitor want. As well as this hotel also best business center where people can arrange meeting and can do any business related work.

Kalboz likes this.
  9. seysey

seysey New Member

Status Points:
    the place is good specially the bed is very much comfortable

10. But isn't a Lowes in Orlando Virtuoso ????