LNF in Europe

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by Captain Oveur, Feb 18, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Captain Oveur
    Original Member

Captain Oveur Gold Member

Status Points:
    In 2012, I had success in LNF claims in Europe. Now, my trusted sources are running dry. Might anyone be able to PM me and send the links to sites with recent success?

I have a few I can exchange, though they may not be brand new to LNF veterans.

2. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    Same here - LNF team seems to successfully killed a couple of great sites. The rest are all 'voucher' sites :(

It does make me consider other possibilities in other chain, e.g. Radisson and Park Inn do have LNF that is practically the same as Marriott but without the voucher site restriction. Also IHG also offer free night from their BRG programme.

If you really want to stick to Marriott - they have a Spring promo going on and I got a few nights in Heidelberg Marriott during Easter period down to EUR 67 per night - full flex rate.

nldogbert likes this.
  3. nldogbert

nldogbert Silver Member

Status Points:
    same over here.. this is getting really really difficult. a site that I used widely and used to be very good is slowly dying to be a great competitor site. This particular site is getting rather irritating as very often it is now showing "senior rates" as the cheapest and you really to open the details to catch it. Too bad for outside US/Canada, voucher rates are not accepted as there are some really good deals out there.

4. Captain Oveur
    Original Member

Captain Oveur Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, at least I'm not the only one. I thought I was just running into bad luck.

5. wembleygal
    Original Member

wembleygal Silver Member

Status Points:
    it is getting much harder ...