Living under a rock pt. 2 - lounge chairs at ORD AC

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by Lalala, Feb 27, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Lalala
    Original Member

Lalala Silver Member

Status Points:
    I automatically go the first or second seating areas when I get off the elevators when I visit this club. I had no idea they had these awesome lounging chairs. My next hour has vastly improved. In my experience, clubs use the same tactics as cities to discourage the homeless/traveler from resting comfortably. This is a nice change for me.

2. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
    I always have considered duplicate posts as your fingers stuttering.....

You can delete the other post.

sobore likes this.
  3. Lalala
    Original Member

Lalala Silver Member

Status Points:
  4. HNL
    Original Member

HNL Gold Member

Status Points:
    Are you referring to the lounge chairs in the old smoking room? They are great. I have seen them at some other clubs too - though they escape me now.

JDiver likes this.
  5. JDiver
    Original Member

JDiver Silver Member

Status Points:
    The LAX Flagship Lounge has some nice lounge chairs with Bose audio stations. DFW (maybe A club?) had these with Bose stations but iirc they removed at least the Bose setups.

A but OT unless you are Emerald and flying JL, the HND First lounge has lounge chairs with Ottomen? ;) by the windows and four absolutely awesome automatic massage chairs in a side room.

6. Lalala
    Original Member

Lalala Silver Member

Status Points:
    They are close to the same chairs seen at the DFW club, I had never sat in them before, my loss.

lala

7. Microwave
    Original Member

Microwave Silver Member

Status Points:
    The recent "extension" to the concourse C AC at JFK (off to the right upon exiting the elevator) has several cubicle-like setups with a pair of these lounge chairs and footrests and plenty of power--it's quite nice!