Lincoln Airport to offer new rewards program

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by sobore, Mar 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Fliers who use the Lincoln Airport will have a chance to earn extra credit card rewards if they park there or buy items from the food court or gift shop.
    The Airport Authority on Thursday approved a contract with Thanks Again, a Georgia company that runs the rewards program.
    The airport will pay the company $500 per month for one year to offer the service.
    "It allows us to build some more incentive to use the airport," Executive Director John Wood said. "It's a nice addition to our marketing program."
    The way it works is people register a credit card at the Thanks Again website, and whenever they use that card at a participating business, they get additional rewards that can go toward airline miles, cash back or an American Express prepaid rewards card.
    The program is in more than 100 airports nationwide, although Wood said the Lincoln Airport will be the first one in Nebraska to use it.
    There also are some other local merchants that participate in the program, including several restaurants, HiMark golf course and a couple of spas.

Read more:
    uggboy likes this.
  2. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Does anyone have any experience with the program they can share?

I noticed it in an airport sometime in the last couple weeks (San Antonio or KC, maybe). I meant to look it up, but forgot the name until Sobore nicely put it back on my radar.