Limited Time 80,000 Point Marriott Visa Card Sign-Up Bonus

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    For a limited time, you can earn 80,000 Marriott Rewards points after spending $3,000 in the first three months on the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card. The card has an $85 annual fee, which isn't waived the first year. As far as signup bonuses go, this is a decent one, and one of the better public offers I've seen on this card: -- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, as long as you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this product in the past 24 months -- 80,000 Marriott Rewards points are enough for two free nights at a top-tier property I tend to ignore the Marriott program as I find their elite status requirements and lack of benefits to be uncompetitive compared to other hotel chains, but the properties themselves are generally nice, and many people are a fan of the program. For business travelers, the comparative footprint is also a big advantage. The post Limited Time 80,000 Point Marriott Visa Card Sign-Up Bonus appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...