Answered: Likes button does not work in FL* Lounge Part 3

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by tondoleo, May 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. tondoleo
    Original Member

tondoleo Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm taking a break from the real world and was attempting to like one of Tenmoc's posts the above thread. It did not work. I tried a number of times with no success. I don't know if this is due to permanent banishment or a server problem. Thanks for your anticipated help.

YULtide and jbcarioca like this.
  2. jbcarioca
    Original Member

jbcarioca Gold Member

Status Points:
    Really, tondoleo, changing your avatar just is not enough. You actually need to press the little "like" button too. You'll get the hang of it soon, probably. Seriously, though, we're up to >84,000 posts there. Are we finally encountering bulk problems? Do we need #4?

YULtide likes this.
  3. tondoleo
    Original Member

tondoleo Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am pleased to report that the like button started to work after 5 minutes. The bulk problem would ease if we served healthier snacks in the lounge. Or if GoodBoy stopped posting AC/DC videos.

Gargoyle, YULtide and jbcarioca like this.
  4. Mikel
    Original Member

Mikel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Glad it's working again, though opening a #4 lounge soon is probably a good idea as this issue is almost certainly related to the "bulk" thread issue discussed in this thread.

Gargoyle likes this.
  5. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Or we could merge the three existing FLounges into one thread so as to properly stress test and troubleshoot the system. :)