LifeMiles link on ad problem:

Discussion in 'Talk To Me' started by elizadoo, Oct 6, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. elizadoo

elizadoo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi--problem with the LifeMiles link in the ad (blue box, above). Despite the fact that I've had a LifeMiles account for a few years now, and I've been registered with MP (now IF) for the same amount of time, when I click on the ad in the blue box, above, a message comes up saying something like "You have claimed all your awards, please check back later for more awards".

Well, I haven't claimed a thing. I can't even getthrough to LM from IF.

Is this message directed to the IF site, meaning, the number of awards allocated to IF readers have been used up?" Or is it directed to me personally, in which case it's completely wrong...like I said, I haven't booked a thing, can't even get access to LM info unless I go directly from the Avianca site.

Please advise, thanks. .

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did you register for the promo on the IF site yet? Not actually buy the miles, but just indicate that you're considering doing so.

If so that means they're going to send you a confirmation email with details.

3. elizadoo

elizadoo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, WA, for the reply--I did get a page that asked me to check a box and input my email address (and I think my LM number???) but then nothing happened, so I thought it was a bug in the new system.

BTW Randy needs to know the support@insideflyer.com address isn't working, I've sent mail 2x and it is bouncing back Daemon.

4. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    So it sounds like you did step one which flags that page as complete. But there is a manual follow-up step which they have to do once you've submitted the LM number on that page. If you don't have it by tomorrow noon-ish MDT then I'd raise a flag.