Life Outside The oneworld Bubble

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 6, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Hello! By way of introduction, I'm a friend of Ben and a One Mile at a Time blog reader and I'm honored that he's invited me to guest post now and then. Unlike many points-and-miles bloggers, I rank fairly low on the totem pole as far as elite status and butt-in-seat miles are concerned. I don't travel often for my job, and were I to do mileage runs left and right and be on a plane for 36 hours a weekend, it would surely lead to impending divorce. But, I love travel, I love airlines and hotels, and I love the challenge of accruing and redeeming points. I have elite status with Delta and low-level elite status with Hyatt (through my Hyatt Chase Visa) and Starwood (through the AmEx Platinum card) and that's about it, but I hope I can bring you guys my perspective of being a "casual traveler" who still enjoys the points-and-miles hobby in moderation. I also like to think that I bring the perspective of not being in the oneworld "bubble." The post Life Outside The oneworld Bubble appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...