Liberty Hotel Boston Master Review Thread

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by Quasiconvexity, Jul 27, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Quasiconvexity
    Original Member

Quasiconvexity Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did a search and couldnt find any Master thread for this hotel so thought I would start one. Am here currently on a one-night stay. Check-in was smooth, and the lobby area looks amazing - they have done a great job of restoring the former prison. The place has a lot of character. The room is well furnished and modern (although I can see some wear and tear) and the bathroom looks great. Was upgraded to a city view room - didnt ask about suite availability as they seem sold out for the next couple of days and I didnt really care that much in any case.

Literature in the room says hotel has complimentary bicycles for hire (free up to 4 hours) and also complimentary car service to Back Bay, Downtown and Beacon Hill areas M-F in the mornings and evenings. Hotel is in a great location as well - having stayed in most of the SPG properties in the Boston area, this one is probably my new favorite (followed by the Le Meridien Cambridge).

Here are a few pictures - apologies in advance for the poor quality (taken using my iphone). Great addition to the SPG portfolio!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for sharing your impressions with us, great insights! Enjoy your stay!:)

3. OneSweetWorld
    Original Member

OneSweetWorld Silver Member

Status Points:
    Im going to Boston next month. Debating whether to stay at W Boston or here. Right now im leaning towards W. Anyone have any opinions?