LH426 (A346) Business class bulkhead seating

Discussion in 'Miles & More | Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian/Partners' started by KyRoamer, Apr 12, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. KyRoamer
    Original Member

KyRoamer Gold Member

Status Points:
    We are flying PHL to FRA in late July and assume that the old C configuration will still be in place. The equipment is an A346 but I am not sure whether it is version 1 or 2. We have been assigned 3A and 3B, bulkhead seats. We could move back to row 4. Should we?

Usually I avoid bulkhead seating as there is no floor storage under the seat in front. But with lay flat seating, even angled lay flat, there often is no storage available there anyway. Is this the case on LH? If so, no reason to even consider row 4 far as I know.

Now assuming that row 4 allows for storage under the row 3 seat, is there sufficient storage anyway that the pluses of bulkhead outweigh the missing storage?

I hate angled lay flat seating and usually sleep is a sitting (slightly reclined) position and do not attempt to get comfortable laying flat. Does this affect your thoughts on whether to pick row 3 or row 4?

I tried to search on this but could not find any recent information.

2. KyRoamer
    Original Member

KyRoamer Gold Member

Status Points: