LH one day Business Class sale

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by AZjohn, Nov 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. AZjohn

AZjohn Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi all,
    Didn't see this anywhere so wanted to spread the word.
    LH is have a one day business class sale today (11-11-11). Books into Z (can use UA paper SWU's)and some routes as low a 6 cpm (1,111 euros RT). Dates are from Dec 20 to April 9.
    Also see rates in/out ZRH for 1,499 CHF (around $1,700 USD) that end up being codeshare on UA and LX.
    Have fun !
    John

lwkatya, alohastephen, cennas and 2 others like this.
  2. Travelsavant
    Original Member

Travelsavant Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for posting John. Not bad for Biz class to EU.

AZjohn and Lufthansa Flyer like this.
  3. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Haven't seen any offers ex US. Hopefully, the will drop something in the morning

4. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    alohastephen likes this.
  5. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Had someone from Germany post on my blog that fares ex FRA are 1111Euro, about 1000 pound sterling....so good deals popping up on travel originating from Germany. Hopefully the sun rises with some $1111.00 fares....

6. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    Here is the deal from London:

http://www.lufthansa.com/online/por...1000243&WT.mc_id=NLemail&no-mobile-redirect=Y

On the 11th of the 11th month 2011 Lufthansa is bringing you this fantastic Business Class flight offer for £1,111* only bookable only on November 11th, 2011 Fly from December until April 2012 and look forward to a wonderful trip to the following destinations Abu Dhabi, Addid Ababa, Dubai, Tel Aviv, Seoul.

Get inspired and read up on Lufthansa's Travel tips or let the Lufthansa Trip Finder help you find a destinations according to your personal travel needs. Sign up for our newsletter and never miss an offer again.

Attention: This offer is selling out very fast. There might not be enough seats for all destinations anymore.

11/11/11 is about to end in Japan. Don't see any biz deals from this part of the globe.

Lufthansa Flyer likes this.
  7. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Status Points:
    so far no news from LH for US based J fare sale. The euro fares are still there. We may not get a chance to get these kind of fares since the flights are longer than the one's on sale from LHR or FRA. Would love to be wrong and see that LH email pop up anytime!!

8. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    No love for the US. Also, plenty of European countries that did not get any love.

Many of my friends have tried to buy in ex Sweden and ex Eu for the very limited European countries that had an offer, but find no availability, so the seats must have been extremely limited.

9. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Most of the easy availability was to Abu Dhabi and Addis Ababa. Singapore didnt have much at the promo rates.

Seoul and Dubai had very limited low fares. Considering the better values were for the longer hauls, no surprise that those routes may have had less availability or sold out quickly.

10. AZjohn

AZjohn Silver Member

Status Points:
    Bummer,
    Usually it's the opposite situation (like the Thanksgiving sales). Guess the people in Germany, England, Switzerland got the benefit this time around ?

11. llugaric

llugaric Active Member

Status Points:
    Oh c'mon guys, usually ALL speciall offers are USA/C1 centric, when I started reading up on all this I was actually feeling bad I live in Europe (and in ZAG of all cities to fly from!) :)

Anyway, the offer is a fantastic one - LH rocks. I just hope that once I reach SEN that next-seat blocking in economy thing will still be a perk :)

lwkatya, AZjohn, cennas and 1 other person like this.
  12. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Status Points:
    I like your attitude about LH!!!! :) You guys deserve to get a few nice fares......enjoy!

lwkatya, alohastephen and llugaric like this.
  13. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP, llugaric!

llugaric and lwkatya like this.