LH European Offers - are they really available?

Discussion in 'Miles & More | Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian/Partners' started by BristolTraveller, Feb 23, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. BristolTraveller

BristolTraveller Silver Member

I got another European Offers email from LH this morning, with the headline £49 fare from the UK to FRA/MUC/MXP etc.

What interested me was the offer of £149 return a/i to fly LHR-FRA-INN. INN is usually horribly expensive to fly to, so £149 is a great deal. (Or it would be...)

It looks like the £149 is based on an EN66S fare, which is where things start to get a bit wrong. The fare rules (in expertflyer) say it's got a 21 day advance purchase, the website says 14 days.

I've searched across weeks and weeks of availability in expertflyer, and can't find an E avails (not even reference to E0). Similarly, I can't find that fare available on LH's own website.

Is my presumption that it books into E valid, and if so, has anyone found E avails on any of the routes like INN/LYS/LNZ?
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

I find the offers work well for Lufthansa Italia- in reference to the Germany offers, I was able to get one time 99 EUR all inclusive to Berlin- otherwise no.