LH business saver - SK Lounge access(?)

Discussion in 'SAS | EuroBonus' started by SpotOn, Sep 9, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. SpotOn

SpotOn Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone have any experience from booking the "new" LH discounted business fare ("business saver" - booking class 'P') for travel out of e.g. Oslo or Copenhagen. Would the ticket holder be able to sneak through into the SK lounges and to use the SK fast track (and yes - I use the word "sneak" as I understand the fare class does definitely not give access to LH lounges...).

Just curious :)

2. view
    Original Member

view Silver Member

Status Points:
    Are Lufthansa really not granting lounge access to customers who have booked P-class? It shows up as a business booking class, so for all intents and purposes it should give lounge access (the BP will say business), but I know it only gives 100% mileage earning in most programs now. Even on the LH webpage it states lounge access is given when I try a dummy P-class booking OSL-JFK.

PS so far both Swiss and United P class is earning 200% in Eurobonus, if you want to increase your earnings. Across the Atlantic they all cooperate so you can pick and choose flights on LH.com.

3. SpotOn

SpotOn Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looks like you are right and that lounge access is in fact included. I seem to recall from a discussion when this booking class was introduced that it would not included anything else but the business class seat and in-flight service, but it appears I have been mistaken. It should follow from this that SK lounges are then also fully accessible....

TRAVELSIG likes this.
  4. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    You can also use the fast track which at CPH will save you some time.
    Just remember 100% miles only with P class.