LH/AC: DTW-CDG $99+ $445.50 a/i. 4/2-4/4

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by The Juiceman, Mar 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. The Juiceman
    Original Member

The Juiceman Silver Member

Status Points:
    Found on my favorite 3 letter site, priced out on Orbitz. Takes $210 to fill up the tank. A few other dates available.

BondAir007 and secretsea18 like this.
  2. Takes $210 to fill up a tank? ... Do questions need to be coded? I have been trying some 3Xs on Orbitz, nothing I know works. Does anyone know if this can be dumped? Hints (in code of course) will be greatly appreciated. If I find something, I will try and present a coded hint.

Edit. Ok, a little slow today. So $210 is in fact what it takes to fill up the tank. How can we cheat?

3. The Juiceman
    Original Member

The Juiceman Silver Member

Status Points:
    Also seeing from ATL same price, similar dates.

4. JasonH
    Original Member

JasonH Silver Member

Status Points:
    Okay, I know people want something for nothing, but really?! You want to cheat [​IMG]?* The fare is excellent compared to most. Isn't that good enough anymore? This country is making me sicker by the day.... perhaps I need to go back to where my avatar is from. I also need better cold medicine [​IMG].

* Former college instructor who caught and failed numerous students for cheating on of all things Intro to Public Speaking.

IDGflygirl likes this.
  5. Muerl
    Original Member

Muerl Gold Member

Status Points:
    BOS-CDG via YUL for about double base fare. $569 a/i 4/12 - 4/18

6. Sweet, comical in fact. Yes, I want to cheat on YQ. Why are you on the trick it thread anyway if the published fare is good enough for you? Anyway, enough wasted effort. :) :)

FYI for others, I tried the mendoza line on orbitz and it does not work for me. Perhaps it will work on some other website. If I find something, I will report back.

7. JasonH
    Original Member

JasonH Silver Member

Status Points:
    S'il vous plaît lire le titre du fil. "Mileage Runs/Mattress Runs/Travel Hacking"

8. secretsea18
    Original Member

secretsea18 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am sorry to say that I believe this is now [gone].

I did find it earlier today (found on FT) for April 2-5, but not for any other dates. It is now over $500 and can't get the same flights to come up on Orbitz. [​IMG]