Lexington Hotels Promo

Discussion in 'Other Hotel Programs' started by GiddyforPoints, Aug 24, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. GiddyforPoints

GiddyforPoints Silver Member

Status Points:
    For those of you who happen to be near one of the few Lexington hotels, they are running a promo through Sept 30, 2012 where you book 2 nights and get the 3rd night free. Some locations they have are Key West, FL; Brooklyn, NY; Houston, TX; and Daytona Beach to name the more popular places. Here is the link to the promo http://www.lexingtonhotels.com/hotel-promos.cfm

Sweet Willie and uggboy like this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for sharing! [ I can honestly say that I have never heard of the Lexington hotel group before ].

Sweet Willie likes this.
  3. GiddyforPoints

Status Points:
    Ya there are not many of them but I am staying at the one in the Keys in Dec so I'll definitely share my experience later :)

uggboy likes this.
  4. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    agreed. I thought the OP meant Lexington KY !!! (where in October of this year, there are a group of FTers & MPers getting together in LEX for a Horse & Bourbon Meetup/Do, we'll visit a bourbon distillery, the races at Keeneland, a local is hosting a party at their house. Lots of fun, all are welcome.)

uggboy likes this.
  5. GiddyforPoints

Status Points:
    That DOES sound like fun :) When are the dates and any more info? I might be in Louisville, KY Oct 11-13