Learn from me☺get 2 MR accounts if you do BIZ & PERSONAL cards☺

Discussion in 'American Express | Membership Rewards' started by Delta Points, Aug 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Delta Points
    Original Member

Delta Points Silver Member

Status Points:
    OK every single MR rep will tell you no problem you can have both a BIZ and PER card and have all the MR points all dump into the same "bucket" at MR.

Here is why you should NEVER EVER EVER do this.

So many promotions like the 10k "INSITE" search tool from AMEX have a code. You can only get credit for a code one time. You can under this promo, if you have 2 cards, get points for each card, but only if you have two MR accounts.

http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/get-10-000-points-for-trying-insite.9111/page-3#post-674173

I would guess there are many other like this as well and will get many more points by having they as two cards and two account!

Forwarded is forearmed everyone! ;)

DLroads, wheat27, cmj542 and 9 others like this.
  2. wheat27
    Original Member

wheat27 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sounds like an excellent idea, any tips on how to go about making sure that a new MR account is created when opening a business account?

3. Delta Points
    Original Member

Delta Points Silver Member

Status Points:
    just call and ask when you active card.

4. lichenlt
    Original Member

lichenlt Silver Member

Status Points:
    I created a separate online account for my newly approved Biz Gold, but when I logged in, the same MR account automatically was linked. I guess they found it was the same name and address?