Le Meridien Versailles Montreal

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by LAM, May 26, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. LAM

LAM Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just finished a 3 night stay at the Le Meridien Versailles Montreal. I am conflicted by my opinion of the hotel. I got a 2800 + 45 cash and points rate before the devaluation. I had a great stay but the hotel needs an update. I was early to check in and my room was not ready. The front desk offered suggestions as to what I could do until the room might be ready. They could tell I was hot after a long walk from the airport bus stop and offered me a water. Once I was able to check in, I received an upgrade to an executive room even though I don't have status with SPG. It was next to the elevator but I sleep like a stone so free WiFi was worth a little noise. The front desk made some good suggestions for meals. I liked that the hotel was in a neighborhood and not downtown. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom had a great bathtub and good water pressure. The hotel is very clean but in need of an update. If the rate was decent. I would stay there again.

2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Success, thanks for sharing.

guinnessxyz likes this.
  3. eponymous_coward
    Original Member

eponymous_coward Gold Member

Status Points:
    I largely agree, having stayed there at nearly the same time. The furnishing is straight out of the 1990's, and it's a small boutique hotel. But if it was fab and modern, the rates wouldn't be so good, would they? ;)

4. silencer

silencer Active Member

Status Points:
    I agree. Nice little place to stay. Although the building looks old but the room surprisingly does not look dated at all!