Le Cipana Hotel: Reviews

Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by Hina Hokado, Nov 16, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Hina Hokado

Hina Hokado New Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone heard of the Le Cipana Hotel in Paris its supposed to be 5 stars and very good. I heard this from a friend. Its supposed to be in The Maris. I am a manager of a top Ice Cream manufacture. I expect the best and I have been to the Park Hyatt which I hated. Four Seasons Shanghai at Pudong which was the worst hotel I have ever been to. Rosewood in Vancouver which was so good I extended my stay and Taj Wellington Mews in Mumbai which was the best. I usually stay in a top suite in a hotel. I also really love the Capella Chain for the Singapore Hotel and I stayed in the Castlemartyr Resort when it was ran under Capella and it was the best.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  2. [quote="Hina Hokado, post: 2218464, I also really love the Capella Chain for the Singapore Hotel and I stayed in the Castlemartyr Resort when it was ran under Capella and it was the best.[/quote]

really I have had a friend stay at that hotel and it was so bad it was pretty awful I have never stayed at a Capella Hotel Since