LAX to ISB ?

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by rizzie, May 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. rizzie

rizzie New Member

Status Points:
    The lowest I've been able to come up with is $1500 on Qatar leaving at the end of May and returning in a month.

Any other flights out there? I'm flexible with my departure and return, but would like to leave in the last week of May and return after 25-30 days in June.

Departure: LAX
    Arrival: ISB
    Timeframe: 25-35 days, starting end of May 2014. Thank you.

2. nobody1231234

nobody1231234 Active Member

Status Points:
    According to ITA, you could book from IAD to ISB on Qatar for $809 (leaving May 28 at 10:15 PM, return leaves ISB at 4:20 AM on either June 23,24,25 in my searching). Then, book a flight from LAX (or whatever LA area airport you want) to the DC area (tickets to IAD are around 500, while they're 400 to DCA).

3. rizzie

rizzie New Member

Status Points:
    I was able to look up a good itinerary but I can't purchase the ticket through the ITA Matrix. I'm a recent graduate student trying to find my way home. Are there any websites that offer booking if I give them my itinerary? Thanks for your help.

4. Muerl
    Original Member

Muerl Gold Member

Status Points:
    you should be able to use the ITA syntax on HipMonk to book the ticket. If traditional OTAs aren't able to find your routing try using multicity with the specific dates from ITA.