LAX parking Groupon

Discussion in 'LAX/SNA/LGB/BUR | Los Angeles Area Airports' started by lisamcgu, Jun 28, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. lisamcgu
    Original Member

lisamcgu Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.groupon.com/deals/park-a...e616ba815e73dd9f00c886542f3dc06abc12d55061eff

Its at Park Air Express. From Yelp reviews, it doesn't look like its a favorite, but if anyone is still interested. There are two options -

$18 for three days of self-parking (a $39.45 value)
    $30 for five days of self-parking (a $65.75 value)

Park Air Express
    Airport Spectrum
    5757 W Century Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90045

"Expires Jan 2, 2013 - Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid on 7/4-7/8, 8/31-9/3, 11/21-11/25 and 12/22-12/25. Guests drop off their vehicles for a short or long stay at Park Air's indoor covered parking facility before being whisked off to their LAX terminal in one of the company's distinctive green and yellow shuttles. The shuttles await passengers upon their arrival, ready to transport them back and forth 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For an additional fee, the staff will wash and detail trusty gas-powered steeds, so they can greet their owner’s return free of grime or evidence of splashing through mud puddles while they were gone."

2. LAXtraveler
    Original Member

LAXtraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've parked there before. It's alright. I have since moved to the Parking Spot on Sepulveda which is my personal favorite.

3. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Status Points:
    If you're looking for cheap airport parking, try cheapairportparking.org since you won't have to wait until Groupon has a special to get discounted parking at multiple places near LAX.

4. bkl99

bkl99 Active Member

Status Points:
    WallyPark has 1/2 off gift certificates you can get at Costco which brings an indoor parking space down to around $8. Once I use up all of the gift certificates I will probably go back to the Parking Spot - seems like they have the most frequent shuttles at LAX! Always see way more Parking Spot shuttles than any other company, and it sucks to wait for a shuttle after a long flight.