LAX Lounge Access

Discussion in 'Cathay Pacific | Asia Miles/Marco Polo Club' started by somempire, Feb 11, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. somempire

somempire Silver Member

Status Points:
    I will be flying in from HKG into LAX on CX F, will I have access to any One World lounges while waiting for my domestic connection flight?

2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    is your onward connection on AA?

3. somempire

somempire Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, it will be on AA back to ATL

4. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    Tricky one.

The language on AA's website isn't super clear, however, I think you'd have a good shot at access to the AA Flagship lounge. I use it on domestic arrivals (in 3-class f on AA) regularly. I suspect if you show your cx bp and ask nicely, you'll be able to get in. The language is more strongly in your favor (but still not crystal clear) about accessing the regular Admirals Club as an arriving premium international pax.

Here is the rule book:
    http://www.aa.com/i18n/travelInform...p?anchorLocation=DirectURL&title=loungeaccess

In case you are not aware, the flagship lounge is located within the admirals club. When you check in at concourse level, ask for a key card for the flagship lounge (which is upstairs, turn right when facing the agents up stairs, then turn left, and use the key card to enter the door in front of you.

I think if you balance assertiveness and being nice, you'll be in the FL.

somempire likes this.