LAX Hilton $99 weekend rate includes 7 days parking

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by HiIslands, Apr 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. HiIslands
    Original Member

HiIslands Silver Member

Status Points:
    LAX Hilton has an email offer of room+up to 7 days of parking+free internet starting at $99.

rou
    Fly In or Fly Out with Hilton Los Angeles Airport!
    Whether flying IN or OUT of LAX for business or leisure travel, the Hilton Los Angeles Airport has just what you need! Our hotel is centrally located near a wide variety of businesses and attractions. If you're in town for a meeting or heading to the beach, you can enjoy all that Los Angeles has to offer! See the beaches at Marina Del Rey, Venice or Santa Monica, get star struck at Universal Studios Hollywood, or see over 300 paintings and an ever changing number of photos, drawings and manuscripts at the J. Paul Getty Museum.
    Packages start at $99 and include:
    • Deluxe Guestroom Accommodations
    • Complimentary Hi-Speed Internet Access
    • Up to 7 days complimentary self-parking
    • Complimentary LAX airport shuttle service
    Valid through July 3, 2012.

I could not find any mention of this offer on the hotel's special offers page, but it is listed as an available rate on the reservation page. It's called the "Fly in or Fly out" rate. In playing around with dates and pricing, it appears that the $99 rate is mainly available on the weekends. If you're going to leave a car this might be an excellent deal!

2. eponymous_coward
    Original Member

eponymous_coward Gold Member

Status Points:
    I can't find this rate on the reservation page any more. :(

3. HiIslands
    Original Member

HiIslands Silver Member

Status Points:
    You're right, E.C., it's gone. In fact, the hotel is fully booked on two of the Saturdays between now and July. I did find a $93 and a $99 rate, but there is no mention of free parking. They must have pulled the offer.

4. eponymous_coward
    Original Member

eponymous_coward Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was able to use the MVP rate to rent at $101/night all-in my weekend, so it's not a big huge deal, but $99 including parking+taxes is not bad...

HiIslands likes this.