LAX boardroom has food for sale

Discussion in 'Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan' started by ballardFlyer, Dec 18, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. ballardFlyer

ballardFlyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    First I had seen - AS boardroom has an ala carte menu available anytime. It is a mix pizzas, small entrées, deserts, and a breakfast omelet. Here is a bad menu pic of one side:

image-2470234614.jpg

Considering the limited and garbage choices in T6 for food it might be the best option. It is the cheapest too at a max of $8 plus free wine or beer :)

dgreen12 likes this.
  2. dgreen12
    Original Member

dgreen12 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Saw it when I was at the BR on Sunday --- there were free pancakes, though. There is a breakfast option, but the pancakes were mighty good.

ballardFlyer likes this.
  3. ballardFlyer

ballardFlyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Agreed on pancakes. And no reduction in other complimentary food either that I could see (not that there was a ton anyway).

It's nice to be able to get a "real" plate of food with my drink though.

Plus the only other "real" options are blah and don't have a bar. Ruby Tuesday is slow and the deli is mediocre. Both are overpriced more then even normal airport food.

dgreen12 likes this.
  4. billatq

billatq Silver Member

Status Points:
    They don't have that food all of the time. I went in a few months ago and IIRC, all they had was one option.

5. ballardFlyer

ballardFlyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Interesting. When I was there they had everything but 2 desserts when I was there. It wasn't breakfast so they weren't selling those but they had them. Talked to bar tender for a bit on it.

6. wanymayold

wanymayold Active Member

Status Points:
    I had a salmon dish there in Aug or Sep IIRC. It was fine and quite reasonable priced ($6?) considering it is in the airport.

Flyer1976 likes this.