LAX-ATL showing G0/Z0 on all directs?

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by joefouch, Apr 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. joefouch

joefouch Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi,

I just did a search in vain on Expertflyer for G & Z availability on LAX-ATL flights going many months out. Have the upgrades on this route changed to be the same way that LAX-JFK nonstops do? :(

2. mtkeller
    Original Member

mtkeller Silver Member

Status Points:
    SAN-ATL and SAN-MSP are also abysmal for G/V inventory in advance. I'm on a full Y (because of international W) SAN-ATL soon that still hasn't cleared because there's no V or G on the flight.

3. DiverDave
    Original Member

DiverDave Gold Member

Status Points:
    I hope not. Most of the flights do not have BE equipment.

I was all ready to laugh and prove your wrong. Tried about 6 dates at random, and you are right, zero across the board for direct flights. I even tried Saturdays in October. AND zero for V and X. :(

Here's hoping that it's a glitch....

David

4. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    It varies...had no problem getting it for my flights a week and half ago about 3.5 weeks before travel. :) The 777 flights seem to have a lot of paid F/J though.

5. DiverDave
    Original Member

DiverDave Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had a similar experience as you may recall, but right now upgrade inventory appears to be zeroed out on all direct flights well into the fall season.

David

6. joefouch

joefouch Silver Member

Status Points:
    Playing around with dates in early 2013, I found nothing for LAX, SAN, or LAS but still plenty for PHX, SEA and SFO. Hopefully someone just messed up at EF or DL.