LAX Admirals Club

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by garyst16, Dec 5, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not the first time the place is not clean...taken this morning at 7:45.

ForumRunner_20121205_075857.png

funtrainsf likes this.
  2. Jett Rink
    Original Member

Jett Rink Silver Member

Status Points:
    Terribly shocking.

3. funtrainsf

funtrainsf Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yeah. LAX Admirals club isn't among the top in my opinion. I had a similar welcome packet when I sat down Saturday morning.

4. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Same for me Sunday afternoon. Had to clean the table myself and put it on a side table. Can I get a 1% rebate every time I'm forced to bus and mop my own tables? :)

garyst16 likes this.
  5. kw335
    Original Member

kw335 Silver Member

Status Points:
    We should be charged less for renewal fee, with the recent closure of some clubs. But I digress :)

6. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    I nearly always try to tidy up my area before I leave the club. I think I am in the minority.

7. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    I was using the men's room at the BOS AC today and when I walked it I was a bit confused because it sounded like a meeting was going on. Turns out the gentleman using one of the urinals was on a business call and had propped his iPhone up against the wall by a sink on speaker while he took care of business. He went to wash his hands afterwards and used some paper towels to dry his hands as he walked to the door. He used the towels to open the door without touching the handle (not uncommon) and then promptly turned around and tossed the used towels on the floor. Didn't even try to get near the waste bin.

anabolism likes this.
  8. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    The LAX club's bathrooms are always so dirty. I know they are busy at LAX but the ones at DFW and SFO are always seem to well maintained as well as the club areas. Especially SFO, the staff seem alway to pounce on my plates and coffee as soon as they are empty. :D