Lawsuit Over Alaska Airlines First Class Lavatory Usage

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 13, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    A dispute over first class lavatory usage on a Las Vegas to Portland flight is leading an Oregon couple to sue Alaska Airlines for $11,000+. Via Oregon Live: "The pair were seated in the first-class cabin, and DeWitt needed to use the restroom. Yet passengers from coach kept walking up to use the first-class restroom -- and DeWitt grew more uncomfortable by the minute as she waited for an opportunity to use the toilet. Patton said when DeWitt asked a flight attendant if she would make an announcement stating that passengers were only to use the restrooms in their assigned cabins, the flight attendant said she would not." The post Lawsuit Over Alaska Airlines First Class Lavatory Usage appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsAn over-entitled flight attendant but I guess a judge/jury will ... by RamiWhen I'm in first class, I don't really mind people using the ... by chrisRelated StoriesHow Many Alaska Miles Can You Buy Per Year?Struggling With The Relative Value Of Miles?What’s The Problem Between Alaska And Delta?

Continue reading...