Last day to earn FREE MileagePlus miles from BCKSTGR

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Max M, Jul 31, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Max M

Max M Gold Member

Status Points:
    There's a service that's been around for about a year or 2 called BCKSTGR. If you sign up for various newsletters [many of which are pretty darned cool] and other services, they give free MileagePlus miles--- and the miles post quickly--- usually within 24 hours. However they announced that today July 31, 2014 is the last day they're giving free MileagePlus miles.

You won't get enough miles for a free one-way ticket, but a few hundred free miles are always nice.

You can subscribe to whatever is of interest and after the miles post unsubscribe: http://bckstgr.com

Newscience likes this.
  2. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    yes, the points did post pretty fast :)

3. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    Perhaps the plug has been pulled on this link? I get a "connection has timed out" when I try to link on it. :(

4. Max M

Max M Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was having issues earlier with the site as well, but it seems to be working now.

However most offers that earn miles now say "Earning Engagement is Over" -- but then again I think I signed up for most offers, but it could be completely dead-- YMMV.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    Newscience likes this.
  5. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    :(

6. rrgg
    Original Member

rrgg Silver Member

Status Points:
    About how many miles can you earn for each of these? (Haven't signed up yet) Thanks.