Last Day To Book Discounted United Awards To Hawaii

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 6, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Since late last year, United has started releasing award sales to various regions around the world. In some cases, they are in premium cabins and actually bring the award price closer to what it used to be before the great United devaluation of 2014. To be honest, I actually like it when United releases these awards. For one thing, it gets me thinking about possible destinations to use my miles on and gets me thinking in ways I may not have before. It has also prompted me to use United miles for something when I was going to book it using other miles – at a greater inconvenience. So, while it would be nice to have actual off-peak awards from United, these surprise award sales are pretty nice too. Save Up To 25% On United Awards To Hawaii – Book By Midnight Tonight! The current award sale is for up to 25% off in miles for travel to Hawaii from the US or Canada. If you have the United co-branded credit... The post Last Day To Book Discounted United Awards To Hawaii appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...