Last Day: Garmin Forerunner 910XT – $299

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I guess you can call it “gear day” here at Running with Miles – earlier with the FreeWavz earphones, and the eBags deal, and now a GPS watch? Well, this is a website that brings together the interests of running and travel so a little balance is good! The Garmin Forerunner 910XT is one of my all-time favorite GPS watches. The construction is solid, the watch feels good on the wrist, the display is large enough to display all of your favorite metrics clearly, and the battery life on it is unbelievable (over 20 hours)! I have moved on to the Garmin Forerunner 620 watch, but that was not because of any regret with the 910. In fact, it was one of the hardest GPS moves I have made (and I have made a lot!) I simply changed because there were a few things with the 620 that I was curious to try out. But, when deals like this come around, I am always thinking about jumping back with a 910XT! There... The post Last Day: Garmin Forerunner 910XT – $299 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...