Last Chance: US Airways, LifeMiles And Amazon Payments

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 12, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    There are a few important deadlines approaching which I figured I'd post a quick reminder of, since I assume some of you will want to take advantage of them: Today is the last day to purchase US Airways miles with a 100% bonus. Originally the promotion was supposed to run through September 30, though they extended it through today, October 12, 2014. Usually that's not really noteworthy, since historically US Airways has had some bonus on the purchase of miles just about every month. However, according to Gary, US Airways will be changing the way they sell miles going forward. While we don't know what exactly that entails (an annual limit on the number of miles you can purchase, raising the cost of purchasing miles, etc.), if you want to buy miles for ~1.88 cents each, this is apparently your last chance. The post Last Chance: US Airways, LifeMiles And Amazon Payments appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...