Last Chance To Submit Your Application For The New York City Marathon Lottery

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    New York City Marathon Lottery The New York City Marathon is one of those that every runner wants to run or is asked if they have run it. When I tell people I am from NY, the first thing runners ask me is “have you run the NYC Marathon?!” I have actually not run it as my schedule was never clear for it but it is one that I really wish I had a medal for completing! It is one of the largest marathons in the world and it (obviously) takes place in one of the best cities of the world. The marathon itself takes runners through all five boroughs of the city and will really let you see NYC in a way that would probably not be possible at any other time. Because the NYC Marathon gets so much attention from runners as a must-run race, they do have a lottery system for many of the entries. Tomorrow is the final day to submit your application for that lottery so make... The post Last Chance To Submit Your Application For The New York City Marathon Lottery appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...