Las Vegas MGM Amex Promo

Discussion in 'Other Hotel Programs' started by alohastephen, Jan 14, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    $100 back on your statement and up to 15% off your room.

http://www.mgmvegasyourway.com/

It would be nice if we could stack this with other promos. Any creative juices flowing?;)

"To be eligible for this offer, you must register any eligible American Express Card between 9/26/11 and 9/26/12 by clicking on the "Register Your Card" button on the ARIA page. You may register more than one Card for this offer, but only those Cards you register individually will be eligible to earn the statement credit. Room discount applied at point of sale. Using your registered Card, you must book and pay for your stay at ARIA. When the cost of your room plus the purchases made at any MGM Resorts location that are charged to your room during your stay total $800 or more, you will receive a $100 statement credit. Blackout dates may apply. Prepaid and corporate cards, and ExpressPay transactions, are not eligible. If your Card is replaced during the promotional period, please call the customer service number on the back of your Card for assistance. Statement credits are generally issued within 5 business days after your qualifying purchase, but may take up to 2 billing cycles to post to your account. Additional terms apply; see registration website for details."

2. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Status Points:
    Seems a whole lot needs to be spent in order to get just $100 back but not bad if you are already planning an expensive trip to Vegas. Personally, if I was going to spend that kind of cash, I'd rather stay at the Cosmopolitan or the Palazzo/Venetian and at least get points from Marriott or Priority Club respectively.

flyingdawg, brockb and alohastephen like this.
  3. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    i wonder if there is a way to apply gambling chips to that?;)

flyingdawg, brockb and traveler like this.
  4. progapanda

progapanda Silver Member

Status Points:
    This promo came in handy, since I already had a weekend planned for at the Bellagio (3 rooms at FHR rate). Both room and F&B expenses counted towards the $800 spend requirement, about a day or two after checking out I had an E-mail from Amex confirming the $100 credit would be applied to my statement shortly.

flyingdawg and alohastephen like this.