Langham Visa Signature Offer

Discussion in 'Other Hotel Programs' started by tondoleo, Aug 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. tondoleo
    Original Member

tondoleo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Recently many of y'all have read about the various offers for Langham's 1865 membership if you have a particular brand of Visa card. Many of the travel blogs have written about this. A few of the bloggers might even home you get a credit card through them in order to take advantage of this offer.;) Hail capitalism.

I am writing this post to inform you of something that was not in any blog I read. Langham and Visa signature will provide you with complimentary full breakfast, an upgrade, etc. by using the promo code VSST12.

Perhaps this will be helpful if you are at a Langham that does not have Virtuoso, Mastercard Luxury or FHR rates.

Thomask and uggboy like this.
  2. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    thanks ! this is an offer for Visa Signature members http://www.langhamhospitalitygroup.com/crm/visasignature.htm, and with this, credit card, a member enrols in the programme at the Gateway membership tier, for use of this code, payment must be made using the Visa Signature credit card :

" All payment must be made with Visa Signature Card. Visa Signature Card needs to be presented upon check-in in order to enjoy the privileges. Langham Hospitality Group reserves the right to withhold the offers if a Visa Signature card is not presented upon check in."

tondoleo likes this.
  3. markcwj

markcwj Silver Member

Status Points:
    You get Voyager status with a Visa Infinite too. They only require the first few digits of the VI Card to register so *cough cough* and *hint hint*.

4. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    that's why i signed up a family member on this and she is coughing...;) I have Visa Infinite, and my wife has a supplementary card so ok with us...

5. lcpteck

lcpteck Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've decided to drop Langham Voyager since there's not much returns in terms of benefits. Will concentrate on SPG.