LAN - metal on LIM to SFO flights...?

Discussion in 'LAN | LANPASS' started by Gaucho, Sep 1, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    Im on LA 2608 and LA 2609 both operated by LAN Peru... are these 767's...? I cant seem to find the details on either the web reservation or the confirmation of issued ticket. If so, what are the best rows in cattle class....??

uggboy likes this.
  2. Bay Pisco Shark
    Original Member

Bay Pisco Shark Gold Member

Status Points:
    They are all on 767s. LP does not operate anything else longhaul. I have never sat behind the curtain. In fact, when I started flying LAN, there were 2 curtains behind me. The only caveat (from what Seatguru might have) is reconfigured aircraft with only 3 rows of J are creeping into the LP fleet, so I have no idea what the Y config is upfront.

Gaucho likes this.
  3. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ah..... never been in steerage...?? you dont know what you are missing.... will go to seatguru then... gracias por nada chamigo... :p

4. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    Follow up question.... if I do EZE LIM SFO and dont have a plane change, is one allowed to stay onboard...??

5. Bay Pisco Shark
    Original Member

Status Points:
    No. There is a flight # and crew change. You can't stay onboard with a crew change, and you also need to go through transit and gate security (they just go through your carry-on and maybe a patdown at the gate, and a final passport/visa check). Besides, if you end up having a connection of about 1:30, you have plenty of time to use your PP and go to the lounge and have a pisco sour. (Their wine is super crap in there, at least when I've had it.)

Gaucho likes this.
  6. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    Excellent tip... I will drink my second Pisco Sour to your health !!! :cool:

Bay Pisco Shark likes this.
  7. Bay Pisco Shark
    Original Member

Status Points:
    And I will drink the second bottle of Luca I bought this afternoon to yours... :cool:

Gaucho likes this.
  8. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    nice..... be on the lookout for the Beso de Dante blend from the same label.... good stuff