LAN - beating the lines at checkin with no status

Discussion in 'LAN | LANPASS' started by Gaucho, Oct 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    Im sure most of you know this, but perhaps it will come in handy for some... Ive noticed that LAN has a dedicated counter/line for Web Check-in customers, and these counters are always empty. For my last international flight out of SFO, I arrived early and the regular Economy line was jammed up, I was looking at a 60 minute wait at least... I then glanced over at the Web Checkin counter and it was empty, with the agent there taking some of the pax of the regular Economy line.

I grabbed my Iphone, used the free wifi at SFO and checked in, and then proceeded to the empty counter and saved myself a huge line.... I guess most of LAN's Economy pax dont bother or know about web check-in, so do keep this in line to have more time to do other things at the airport... :cool:

zpaul likes this.
  2. ord_a380

ord_a380 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Santiago is good for this too.. All kiosks all over ticketing, and bag drops depending on your status or cabin... Saves so much time and trouble than waiting in line when u have carry on....

Gaucho likes this.
  3. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed.... I dont understand why more folks dont make use of this " trick ".....