La Compagnie To Start Newark To London Flights March 29, 2015

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    La Compagnie is the French airline which launched flights around the middle of last year, offering all business class flights between Newark and Paris. Their launch was a bit hectic to say the least, though I also give them credit for staying true to their mission up until this point -- they're truly offering a (not so great) business class product basically at economy class prices. So while my review of them wasn't stellar in comparison to other business class products, I think they add a hell of a lot of value to the market. For the fares they're charging, there's simply no other airline that can compete with them. For example, right now they're offering sub-$1,400 roundtrip business class fares between Newark and Paris. Originally I gave them a few months at most, though I wasn't factoring in fuel prices. It goes without saying that they can survive as long as the economy is doing well and fuel prices are where they are (when either of those factors change, though...). The post La Compagnie To Start Newark To London Flights March 29, 2015 appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...