La Compagnie Canceled My Flight — Any Recourse?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 7, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    For almost a year now I've been writing regularly about La Compagnie. Last summer they launched all business class flights between Paris and Newark, and I had the chance to fly them on one of their very first flights. Ultimately I found them to be an exceptional value, given that they're basically charging economy class prices for a sub-par business class product. A couple of weeks ago they launched flights between Newark and London as well. Unfortunately they left out one important detail -- they actually still only have one plane to operate both routes. As I wrote about last week, this has been causing them to schedule flight between Newark and Paris with a stop in London, so they can serve passengers in both cities on one plane. Not exactly the "nonstop all business class" product people booked, but I guess they're making the best of it. While that's a less-than-ideal solution, it seems that some people have it even worse, as La Compagnie is canceling some Newark to London flights altogether. The post La Compagnie Canceled My Flight — Any Recourse? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...