KVS Tool: UA Upgrade Availability Update

Discussion in 'KVS' started by KVS Tool, Sep 8, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. KVS Tool

KVS Tool Z Representative

Status Points:
    • UA Upgrade Availability: [Upgrades/UA] Method Replaces [Awards-Upgrades/UA]. UA Upgrade Availability display changes from numeric to [+/-] format.

Please refer to the updated Method Info & UA Booking Classes Table sections for details on the new display and be sure to download the latest version (V7.0.5).

• UA Award Availability: No impact. Availability continues to be accessible via the [Awards/StarAlliance] & [Awards/AC-StarAlliance] Methods.

• UA Regular Availability: No impact. Availability continues to be accessible via the [Sabre: FS] & [Galileo: ETR] Methods.

2. LIH Prem
    Original Member

LIH Prem Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is there some reason you are omitting RN space? Or am I reading it incorrectly?

-David

3. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    Thank you for this!

4. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Because the United site only shows R when you do the search directly there. If the United site isn't showing something then KVS won't either since it is just that underlying data being presented to you.

IDGflygirl likes this.
  5. LIH Prem
    Original Member

LIH Prem Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you are logged in and eligible for RN space, united.com isn't showing RN space when R == 0 and RN != 0?

-David

6. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    United never put the RN for elites functionality into production AFAIK.

7. KVS Tool

Status Points:
    As Wandering Aramean had already mentioned above, RN is currently 'pegged' to the R Class (i.e. RN = R).

If and when RN becomes a standalone Class, we will look into the possibility of adding support for it as well.

8. KVS Tool

Status Points:
    You're welcome! :)

9. KVS, as one of your original subscribers, 11 renewals and counting, I continue to like how quckly you upgrade the site when changes occur in the industry.

When do I get lifetime status?:D

KVS Tool likes this.
  10. KVS Tool

Status Points:
    Glad you're continuing to enjoy your KVS Tool membership over the past 8+ years, as well as the speed with which the updates are implemented!

When UA had imposed this latest set of changes, we had a new version released within just a few hours, so that the impact on the KVS Tool users was as minimal as possible.

11. Yes it has been only 8 years but my 11th renewal as I didn't sign up for yearly subscriptions in the early years