Korean Air To Introduce A New First Class Product

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I'm a big fan of Korean Air's first class. In terms of their onboard product, I find Korean Air to have excellent food and service, not to mention the awesome amenities on their A380, like an onboard bar. I've reviewed Korean Air's first class product several times, including: -- Korean Air First Class 777-300ER Los Angeles to Sao Paulo -- Korean Air First Class A380 Seoul Incheon to Los Angeles -- Korean Air First Class 777-200 Tokyo Narita to Seoul Incheon What really sets Korean Air apart, though, is the amount of first class award space they make available. Korean Air SkyPass is transfer partners with Chase Ultimate Rewards, so traveling on them is a fantastic use of Ultimate Rewards points. Not only are their redemption rates reasonable, but I find they have among the most saver first class award space of any airline. The post Korean Air To Introduce A New First Class Product appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...