0.0%
  2. Asiana Airlines

100.0%
  1. ohianjo
    Original Member

ohianjo Silver Member

Status Points:

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I made a video review, but I just flew KE on a newly reconfigured A333 from ICN to TPE (did not want to be stuck on CI again...)

I am a diehard *A flyer, so having 3 roundtrip flights on Skyteam from Taipei/Kaohsiung this month is a bit of a new thing for me (to ICN/HKG/NGO).

Let me know what you think, or what you want to see in future. I prefer making video reports as they give a good perspective as to the whole feeling of the cabin and catering services [​IMG]

KOREAN AIR A330 NEW PRESTIGE CLASS VIDEO REVIEW

http://youtu.be/etMh9fuzHr4

I have about 6 other flight reviews (SQ Suites/Regional Business, ANA/EVA business) So have a click and see what you like [​IMG]

2. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    Very nice. Not a fan of KE's product compared to OZ, I admit I'm a bit biased :) I'm disappointed in KE's F hard product on the A380 since I feel it's underwhelming compared to a few carriers with the A380.

ohianjo likes this.
  3. ohianjo
    Original Member

ohianjo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Intra-Asia, after this flight, KE wins hands down (this coming from an OZ diamond plus member).... unless I am on an OZ 747 (in F)...

4. snorkelfreak

snorkelfreak Member

Status Points:
    Nice vid. I love flying KE as well, specially from Toronto. Haven't tried business class, though. Hope to be on business one day.