Korean Air Lounge Access Question

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Asia/Australia' started by alohastephen, Mar 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have an Intl. award flight on Korean Air with myself in Prestige class and my two (well travelled and well behaved ;) ) kids in Economy (They were the only 3 award seats available on the route that we wanted).

With a transit in Incheon Airport, I was wondering if I can take them, as guests, into the KAL lounge with me? ;)

PS Just recently cancelled my Amex Plat (with free Priority Pass that had allowed two guests into the same lounge). :(

2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    A bigger question might be whether the kids are old enough to travel in a different cabin by themselves on the aircraft or if they will require handling as UMs with the associated fees.

alohastephen likes this.
  3. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    KAL called me a day after I made the award reservation (with Delta miles)and I explained the situation. When I mentioned that I would be sitting just a few rows up, they were okay with not handling them as Unaccompanied Minors.

sobore likes this.
  4. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    Update: Smooth trip. I was granted lounge access for all three of us as a one-time deal by the lounge attendants. ymmv.:)