Korean Air Added As SPG Transfer Partner

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    One of my favorite Chase Ultimate Rewards transfer partners is Korean Air SkyPass. I've redeemed hundreds of thousands of miles through Korean Air SkyPass the past couple of years, including for travel in Korean Air first class between Seoul Incheon and Los Angeles as well as between Los Angeles and Sao Paulo. What makes Korean Air SkyPass so great is that you can redeem those miles for award travel in first class on many SkyTeam carriers. Delta SkyMiles is the biggest SkyTeam frequent flyer program, except they don't actually let you redeem miles for international first class. That's sort of great, since it means Korean Air first class award availability is consistently wide open for those with the right miles. I've long considered Korean Air transfers to be one of the best uses of points I earn on the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, especially since Korean Air SkyPass didn't partner with any of the other "big" three flexible points currencies. The post Korean Air Added As SPG Transfer Partner appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...