KLM 747 Business Class Amsterdam To Chicago

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 19, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Note: In light of yesterday's events, all of this doesn't really matter. That being said, I wrote the post yesterday while still on the plane, so will publish it as is. Again, my thoughts with the families and friends of those on MH17.... Hello from Chicago! on Wednesday I shared my conundrum of whether (and how) to book KLM business class from Amsterdam to Chicago. I ended up redeeming 62,5000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles for the one-way ticket. Yes, it hurt to think how many bottles of Krug and tins of caviar I was giving up by redeeming Mileage Plan miles that way, but it was well worth it to be able to review a new product. While I’ll have a full trip report soon, I figured I’d share my initial thoughts of the experience: The post KLM 747 Business Class Amsterdam To Chicago appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesAround the World on 90k Part II: Blowing Through the Horn of AfricaVisiting Places During Peak Season?Is The Airline La Compagnie Flying?!?

Continue reading...