Kiva lending team tshirts for sale?????

Discussion in 'Kiva | Loans That Change Lives' started by MissBurrill, Jun 14, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. MissBurrill
    Original Member

MissBurrill Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ok people. It would appear our tshirt is for sale!!!! Look at this. Then I saw this.

My first thought was how dare Randy sell our lending team tshirt???!!! My attitude changed when I saw I could buy the Kiva Do tshirt. Yep, I'm a hypocrite. Unhappy when my tshirt is for sale but happy when one I would love is for sale.

I've just tried to calculate shipping and it won't ship to Oz :mad:. Stomps foot, crosses arms and sulks in the corner then reads what the page actually says.....

MP Shipping.JPG

2. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:

Don't forget a portion of the proceeds will go to the MP KLT Mutual fund!
    <we can always ship to HI in Sept!> ;)

3. MissBurrill
    Original Member

MissBurrill Gold Member

Status Points:

Or ship it to your house then you can deliver it to my wedding.

4. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    Not sure why the shipping thing is not working. Will get that fixed as we ship all over the world.

As for selling the shirt .... here's a dirty little secret which i think you'll appreciate: It's really not a "portion" that goes to the KLT, it's the whole purchase price. But a shirt for $25, $25 gets added to the KLT. While the shirt was a great initial idea, having extras meant we either waited years to see if you wore yours out and needed another or we brush the dust off them and put them to work for the purpose we all have—supporting Kiva. Since we moved on to iPads of all sizes and shapes, it was my call to get those shirts out there to wave our flag. (now to fix the shipping thing).

5. MissBurrill
    Original Member

MissBurrill Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank you for the reply Randy. I need to get ordering.

I've packed my MP tshirts to wear in Manila. Need to grab some of my MP cards to hand out if required.

6. wijomas
    Original Member

wijomas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Pretty sure half the t-shirts I own are either MP or KLT. Lol.

Who knows, maybe there will be a new Kiva t-shirt design this year in recognition of the second Kiva DO? ;)

7. MissBurrill
    Original Member

MissBurrill Gold Member

Status Points:
    Kiva 25 July.PNG

It's still busted.

Stomps foot, walks down the hall and tells Mr that she has to go to San Francisco in October to pick up a tshirt.