Kiva Do wrapup

Discussion in 'KivaDO | 2012' started by canucklehead, Apr 4, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    As part of the wrapup, Kiva would like to get feedback from the group regarding the event in the hopes of
    a) addressing some of the questions and concerns of the lenders
    b) gauging its success and potentially using this as a template for future meeting

For part a), they will be using the Q&A and breakout sessions to address Kiva member concerns and hopefully make changes internally.

As I was not able to listen in on brainstorming sessions, I cannot comment on the questions/concerns raised. Can anyone provide summary questions for the events that sat in and post them here?

Sessions:
    Technology
    International Concerns
    Fellows

I have already added the Qs from the previous threads and forwarded them.

As they are taking an interest in followup, I am confident they considered the event helpful and that the depth of this team will bring up many new initiatives. In part some of that is already occurring with a program to help Fellows travel, helping Kiva staff be smarter travelers and we have seen some of the staff come onto Milepoint to post.

jbcarioca, tondoleo, nime01 and 3 others like this.
  2. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    We had approximately 40% of those sent the survey respond to the questionnaire. Here are the results.

Kiva Q1.jpg

Kiva Q2.jpg

Kiva Q3.jpg

YULtide, jbcarioca and tondoleo like this.
  3. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
  4. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    Summary: Overall, the scores were above average (4s and 5s) with only a few average (3) score responses.

YULtide and jbcarioca like this.
  5. Stephen
    Original Member

Stephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did the scale get adjusted on the Sheraton since nothing topped a 4? :D

Interesting how the Kiva staff rated us mostly 4's and us them mostly 5's. Maybe we are easily impressed.

Also interesting how the Virgin America VX tour was rated as most valuable. It may have been one of the more fun things for me being that I did the on the ground tour, but it wasn't that valuable considering they are so hard to fly for me.

6. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did not change the scale as it is autoformat, but the hotel was avg at best. In the end, however, most people did better point-wise than planned.

I am not surprised with VX. It was fun, nice surprises and fairly incident free!

Overall on both sides there us enthusiasm and I think that bodes well for future events!

YULtide and tondoleo like this.