Keep The Citi Prestige And/Or Citi Premier After The First Year?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 7, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As most of you probably know, Citi has two especially lucrative sign-up bonuses right now, on their cards which accrue ThankYou Rewards points. I've applied for both of these cards over the past couple of months, and they've become my "primary" credit cards for the time being. As a reminder, these include: -- The Citi Prestige Card, which is offering a sign-up bonus of 50,000 ThankYou Rewards points after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening; $450 annual fee -- The Citi ThankYou® Premier Card, which is offering a sign-up bonus of 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening; the $95 annual fee is waived the first year These cards really are all around winners, in terms of the sign-up bonuses, return on everyday spend, etc. Upon meeting the minimum spend on both cards I'll have over $1,600 of credit towards airfare on American/US Airways. The post Keep The Citi Prestige And/Or Citi Premier After The First Year? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...