Just Discovered $30 of Travel Bank Postings Never Happened

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by From NYC, Nov 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. From NYC
    Original Member

From NYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    For the last several days, and having just completed 2 trans-con round-trips, I’ve been wondering what’s been going on with my Travel Bank account. It’d remained stuck at the same amount, whereas in the past, new $5 postings followed hot on the heels of my flights.

So, I went back to compare my flights with the bank deposits, and found $30 (6 trips) that had never had deposits made. Yes, all trips were booked on co.com, and were booked by me.

Phoned up and spoke to a nice woman who was able to review my flights and confirmation numbers with what was in the Bank, and she’s put them all through for adding. She was also nonplussed at how many had slipped by.

She told me to wait about a week before checking on the updates. It’s worth checking this frequently if you have a Travel Bank account.

bk3day likes this.
  2. bk3day
    Original Member

bk3day Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the heads up!

3. zippypinhead

zippypinhead Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, I've done a search on this site and FT and still don't know what is going to happen to the travel bank/travel club post merger. Mine has come up for renewal and I have no idea if:
    A.) I should bother spending the $25 to renew
    B.) If the small amount <$200 sitting in the account is going to have any chance of redeeming post merger....

4. scott6067
    Original Member

scott6067 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I would say that you should be able to use the credits after the merger and also since you can still renew as I can as well, the the program will continue.