[Jun 14, 2014] C'mon out and enjoy Toledo! (Toledo, OH)

Discussion in 'Meetups' started by Sweet Willie, Dec 10, 2013.  |  Print Topic

C'mon out and enjoy Toledo!
Start Date: Jun 14, 2014 11:00 AM
End Date: Jun 14, 2014 10:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Chicago -05:00 CDT

406 Washington Street
Toledo, OH 43604

Posted By: Sweet Willie

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    C'mon out and join your fellow frequent travelers on Saturday June 14, 2014.

We'll be taking in a Mud Hens baseball game at 7pm, there is a local Toledoan who helps the group out with tickets.

We'll also most likely dine at Tony Packo's prior to the game.

There are also some other activities being discussed, such as a boat ride on the Maumee.

Everyone/anyone is welcome to attend one, two or all of the activities, please let the thread know if you are interested.

Hope to see you in Toledo in June 2014!

2. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    big thanks to a fellow frequent traveler for giving me a heads up that the Park Inn (which is right across the street from the Mud Hens field) is on sale now with a fully refundable booking:

see this link: http://www.parkinn.com/americas/30pctoff

Myself & a couple others are now booked at this hotel for Saturday night.

Also, if anyone on MP is interested in this weekend, please let me know, we will be buying the Mud Hen tickets about 1.5 months before the game so that the group can be assured of good seats in the ballpark. Tickets (which are very cheap) will be a pre-pay item as we had some folks last year that committed but then did not show up. More details to follow later.

3. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Too many of my family members are having severe health issues that require me to look after them, so as a result I'm sorry to say that this year's Toledo Meetup has been canceled, you can expect this annual meetup to be active for 2015.