[Jul 24, 2013] The Great Alaska ADQ Do (Kodiak, AK)

Discussion in 'Meetups' started by jackal, Mar 10, 2013.  |  Print Topic

The Great Alaska ADQ Do
Start Date: Jul 24, 2013 07:00 AM
End Date: Jul 27, 2013 07:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Anchorage -08:00 AKDT

Kodiak, AK

Posted By: jackal

Confirmed Attendees: 2
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 2
  1. jackal
    Original Member

jackal Gold Member

Status Points:
    2013: The Great Alaska ADQ Do (7/24-7/27)

(Note the end date is actually the late night of 7/27--the interface would not let me choose more than 72 hours for an event duration.)

It's been a long time in coming, but we are once again making the wilds of Alaska more accessible than ever to FlyerTalkers worldwide. This time, it's a short flight down from Anchorage to Kodiak, also known as Alaska's Emerald Isle. This, the second-largest island in the United States and eighth largest in the world, is home to the majestic Kodiak Brown Bear, the U.S.'s largest Coast Guard base, and Alaska's largest fishing port.

I'm centralizing all information and discussion about this DO over at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz/1446251-2013-great-alaska-adq-do-7-24-7-27-a.html, simply because it's too much administrative headache to try to keep two different sites updated (although I do have to say I think the MP interface for creating and managing meetups is superior). If you don't have access to post on FT, feel free to post here and I'll be happy to answer any questions, and you can register for the event by visiting our Eventbrite registration site.

I hope you'll check us out and consider joining...the last four DOs have been some of the best ever in the frequent traveler world! Hope to see you here!

violist and canucklehead like this.
  2. violist
    Original Member

violist Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm in, registered and stuff.